Dust Control Booth
Grinding, fettling, deburring, sanding, metal spraying: if your processes produce dust or other particles, a Climavent dust control booth will help contain and collect that dust, leaving your workspace safer and cleaner.
We build every booth to your specification, and can tailor and customise every element of your booth to match the way you work, from basic dimensions to access doors or curtains; sound dampening properties to dry or wet filtration for flammable particles.
Each booth makes processes simpler and quicker, with turntables, custom designed trestles and mechanically operated roofs that enable larger items to be winched in. For noisy processes, talk to us about sound-attenuated booths which will reduce noise levels in the rest of the workspace. And for larger production requirements, ask us to design a series of dust control booths linked to a single, centralised extraction unit.
Across the UK, Europe and the Middle East, global brands choose Climavent engineers to design, supply and install their dust control booths and accessories. We’d love to show you what we could do for you.
- Maximum performance, robustly manufactured dust extraction booths
- Extract dust/particles from surrounding factory areas
- Booths can be built to your company’s exact needs
- Easy worker access via full/strip curtains
- Choose sound attenuated booths for high-noise applications
- Trusted by high profile clients in the UK, mainland Europe and the Middle East
Dust extraction booths may be ideal for applications such as:
- Grinding & Fettling
- Sanding & Trimming
- Metal Spraying
- Robot Welding